BOTTOM LINE Financial Services Inc.
Elder Care Accounting Services
As your cherished family member gets older, they may need some help with their day-to-day financial tasks. Ordinarily simple tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills can become increasingly difficult.
When age, disability or other conditions results in an inability to manage one's own finances, BOTTOM LINE can help. We analyze each individual situation, developing strategies and goals that provide independent, professional, long-term solutions.
BOTTOM LINE offers assistance with the daily finances and business duties of aging seniors. We provide safe secure bill payment, deposits and cash management. Our role minimizes financial elder abuse.
Whether your loved one is no longer entirely independent or simply needs extra help to enjoy their lives, you can get help in any of the following areas:
- Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping
- Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing
- Making sure money is received and deposited
- Handling day-to-day financial transactions such as home repairs and routine maintenance
- Preparing an inventory of assets and developing a personal financial statement
- Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses
- Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with their investment advisor
- Providing referrals to local services and agencies
With our elder care accounting services, you get the help of a caring, honest and experienced professional. Someone on your team, looking out for your loved one's best interests.
Contact us today for more information.
Contact us today for more information on our elder care accounting services.
Planning for the future is important, and elder care services are crucial to help your aging family members maintain their independence and financial freedom.